Recommended posts

Beauty Empties Part One

Hey guys, today I decided to write a post about my most recent beauty empties. I hope some of you like this kind of posts, as I myself love reading what others finished up and liked and what they didn't like. I also try to use up as many products as possible, because otherwise I have way too many products opened and I won't be able to finish them before they go bad. I also don't like wasting any products, so I'm always happy if I have some empties to show you. I hope you enjoy this post! Definitely feel free to leave your feedback in the comments. Things I Loved  - Make Up Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer : This is an absolutely favorite of mine, it's the only concealer I use consistently and I always have some backups ready. I usually use the shade C7 and it's the perfect match for me. I especially love how this concealer lasts all day on my skin and it provides such good coverage. A huge benefit is also that it is so cheap! - Simple Moisturizer : This i

Favorite products by The Ordinary

Hey guys, this post will be about my favorite skincare products by The Ordinary, a brand we've all heard of by Deciem. The Ordinary is definitely a popular skincare brand in the blogging and Youtube world. Understandable, as everything from this brand is affordable and just does what it should. Their products are very 'no fuzz', simplistic and aesthetic. One downside is that their is not a lot of information on the packaging, so for someone with no knowledge of skincare, this could be a barrier.

I am personally a huge fan of their brand, I love how affordable they are and their products have worked wonders for my skin. I will list my favorite products by them here below:

My currently owned products by The Ordinary

 1. Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

This is my most recent purchase by the brand. I use it every night after cleansing and before applying my moisturizer. If my skin is good, I apply it only on my t-zone, but if it is not that good, all over my face. This serum helps with excess sebum, acne and blackheads. It has no scent and it quite gently for the skin. 

2. Squalane Cleanser

This cleanser must be the most gentle i've ever used! It comes out like a cream texture, but you have to warm it up and then it becomes and oil. When i'm wearing light mascara, I even use this to take my eye makeup off. It doesn't sting or dry out the skin at all and I love it for that!

3. AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution

I love this 10-minute exfoliating facial. It's a very potent product, so definitely don't leave it on for longer than 10 minutes. It's also known as the 'vampire facial' on the web, because of its bloody colour. This product leaves your skin glowing to the gods, I use it once a week.

Hope you found this post interesting and subscribe to my blog for more!



Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

The Best Concealer Dupes I Found At The Drugstore

Best Affordable Moisturizers for Oily Skin

Best Bronzers at the Drugstore