Recommended posts

Beauty Empties Part One



Hey guys, today I decided to write a post about my most recent beauty empties. I hope some of you like this kind of posts, as I myself love reading what others finished up and liked and what they didn't like. I also try to use up as many products as possible, because otherwise I have way too many products opened and I won't be able to finish them before they go bad. I also don't like wasting any products, so I'm always happy if I have some empties to show you. I hope you enjoy this post! Definitely feel free to leave your feedback in the comments.

Things I Loved 

- Make Up Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer: This is an absolutely favorite of mine, it's the only concealer I use consistently and I always have some backups ready. I usually use the shade C7 and it's the perfect match for me. I especially love how this concealer lasts all day on my skin and it provides such good coverage. A huge benefit is also that it is so cheap!

- Simple Moisturizer: This is such a great basic product. I have oily skin and this moisturizer was perfect for the daytime for me. It wasn't too greasy and kept me hydrated all day long. Again, the price point is a huge win.

- Batiste Orginal Dry Shampoo: This product is also a classic. Batiste is the only brand of dry shampoo that I already tried and really does something for my hair. Other brands just made my oilyness worse. I always have some backups of this dry shampoo ready, my favorite scent is the 'blush' one, it smells really fresh and girly! The orginal scent is great as well, not too overpowering. 

- Dove Shower Gel: The shower gels by Dove are some of my staples as well. I just love how soft they make your skin and their scents are also amazing. My favorite scent is for sure the Vanilla and Shea Butter one, it smells absolutely devine! This one was also very nice, I definitely enjoyed using it.

Things I Didn't Love

- Diadermine Eye Makeup Remover: I kind of hated this, it was really harsh on my eyes but didn't take off my eye makeup at the same time. I just think there are way better options for eye makeup removal at the drugstore and I definitely won't be repurchasing this one.

- L'Oreal Elvital Energie Shampoo: This wasn't too bad, but I didn't love it as well. My hair got oily quite fast after using this, so it was a no for me. I did enjoy the scent as it was very refreshing and clean feeling.


Other products that are in this pic but I didn't mention in this post, were nothing special. Nothing bad but nothing especially good as well. This means I probably won't be repurchasing them.

Definitely let me know if you enjoy this kind of posts! 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

The Best Concealer Dupes I Found At The Drugstore

Best Affordable Moisturizers for Oily Skin

Best Bronzers at the Drugstore