Recommended posts

Beauty Empties Part One

Hey guys, today I decided to write a post about my most recent beauty empties. I hope some of you like this kind of posts, as I myself love reading what others finished up and liked and what they didn't like. I also try to use up as many products as possible, because otherwise I have way too many products opened and I won't be able to finish them before they go bad. I also don't like wasting any products, so I'm always happy if I have some empties to show you. I hope you enjoy this post! Definitely feel free to leave your feedback in the comments. Things I Loved  - Make Up Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer : This is an absolutely favorite of mine, it's the only concealer I use consistently and I always have some backups ready. I usually use the shade C7 and it's the perfect match for me. I especially love how this concealer lasts all day on my skin and it provides such good coverage. A huge benefit is also that it is so cheap! - Simple Moisturizer : This i

Best Affordable Moisturizers for Oily Skin

Hey guys, today's post will be about my favorite moisturizers you can buy at the drugstore. Me, myself, I have oily so I need a moisturizer that won't make my skin even more oily and greasy. Personally I would say that if you suffer from oily skin, it's best to buy a moisturizer that's either oil-free, water based or is a gel texture. All of these options that I listed in this post are very affordable, so they won't break your bank account!

1. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Cream $19.99

Like the name says, this moisturizer is water based and also has a gel texture. It also contains hyaluronic acid, for those of you that don't know, hyaluronic acid makes sure the upper layer of your skin attracts moisture and also keeps it locked in. That means that your skin will be hydrated for a longer time. 
This moisturizer retails for $19.99.

2. L'oréal Hydra Genius Moisturizer $17.99

This must be one of my favorite moisturizers! Like the previous Neutrogena moisturizer, this one by L'oréal also contains hyaluronic acid. It's also the perfect moisturizer for under make up so that's also a plus. I find that this moisturizer keeps the skin matte all day but definitely not flat, if you know what I mean.
This moisturizer retails for $17.99.

3. Garnier Moisture Bomb the Antioxidant Super Moisturizer $16.99

This cream has a nice consistency that doesn't feel greasy at all, but it still leaves your skin hydrated all day long. It also contains hyaluronic acid and tons of vitamins that are beneficial to your skin!
This moisturizer retails for $16.99.

4. Simple Ultra-Light Gel Moisturizer $11.49

This moisturizer is 100% oil-free and also water based. It also absorbs super fast into your skin, so you won't have to wait a long time to put make up on. It won't irritate your skin either, because it's also suited for people with sensitive skin.
This moisturizer retails for $11.49.

5. Neutrogena oil-free Moisturizer $11.99

This is also a great moisturizer for under make up, it absorbs fast and won't clog your pores because it's an non-comedogenic moisturizer. It's also suitable for sensitive skin and it won't leave your skin feeling greasy. 
This moisturizer retails for $11.99.

6. Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream $5.99

This moisturizer provides long-lasting hydration and it's also oil-free. It also has a pleasant, subtle smell, it's not too overwhelming. You can also use this moisturizer before bed if you feel like it.
This moisturizer retails for $5.99.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

The Best Concealer Dupes I Found At The Drugstore

Best Bronzers at the Drugstore