Recommended posts

Beauty Empties Part One

Hey guys, today I decided to write a post about my most recent beauty empties. I hope some of you like this kind of posts, as I myself love reading what others finished up and liked and what they didn't like. I also try to use up as many products as possible, because otherwise I have way too many products opened and I won't be able to finish them before they go bad. I also don't like wasting any products, so I'm always happy if I have some empties to show you. I hope you enjoy this post! Definitely feel free to leave your feedback in the comments. Things I Loved  - Make Up Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer : This is an absolutely favorite of mine, it's the only concealer I use consistently and I always have some backups ready. I usually use the shade C7 and it's the perfect match for me. I especially love how this concealer lasts all day on my skin and it provides such good coverage. A huge benefit is also that it is so cheap! - Simple Moisturizer : This i

The Best Concealer Dupes I Found At The Drugstore

Hey everyone!
Today's post will be about affordable concealer option you can find at the drugstore. I think the drugstore really stepped up their game when it comes to face products.
You really don't need to spend a ton of money to get a good concealer, my holy grail concealer is the Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer and it's only $7!

Here I will insert an overview of the dupes I found:

The Revolution one is just as high coverage as Tarte Shape Tape, I think it's even better because it's waaay less drying and less heavy.
Maybelline fit me is just as creamy as the Nars Radiant Creamy concealer, it's a good everyday concealer.
LA Girl Pro Concealer is also very similar to the Mac Pro Longwear.

If you're looking for even other concealer options at the drugstore; another one of my favorites is the Catrice Liquid Camouflage concealer, it's very affordable and performs very well. It's also waterproof and it stays on all day long. The shade range is terrible tho.

Another great option is the Wet 'n Wild Photofocus Concealer. I tried it a few times but the shade I have it currently too dark so that's why I don't use it everyday.
I hope you enjoyed this post and have a nice day!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Best Affordable Moisturizers for Oily Skin

Best Bronzers at the Drugstore